Used Post-Mount Dental Exam Light | Marus UL1000
The Marus CL1000 dental light is used for illuminating the oral cavity during dental procedures. The position and direction of the light can be adjusted as needed by the dentist. The light source is a halogen bulb designed to operate on low voltage. It has 2 intensity settings. The low voltage is supplied through a transformer which is located at the top of the light pole or in the junction box.
- High, low, and medium settings
- Cooler operating temperatures
- 3” x 8” light pattern keeps glare away from the patient’s eyes
- Precision-formed glass reflector has multiple facets
- Produces light close to the ideal white of natural daylight
- Excellent, distortion-free, evenly distributed light