CAD / CAM Dental Restoration | Delcam DentSCAN ( 1599 )
DentSCAN 3D scanner provide fast and accurate data to enable you to create the finest fitting restorations. The scanner is slimline, fast and light and has been developed exclusively for dental CADCAM applications.
Delcam’s DentSCAN scanners use the latest generation white light 3D scanning technology combined with precision calibration and articulation equipment to provide scanning capability ranging from simple copings to highly accurate scans for implant positions for dental bars on a complete arch. The scanner is slimline, fast, and light, and has been developed exclusively for dental CAD/CAM applications.
Delcam’s Dental CADCAM Suite provides a complete single environment to work within, from scanning through to modelling and machining without having to pass files between different software packages.
- Seamless interface from scan to CAD
- Advanced “Axiom” technology
- White light 3D scanning technology
- In field calibration tools
- Multi-die scanning
- Accuracy - within 20 microns
- Available with three software variants -a Base bundle , a Plus option and a Pro version
- Easy to use - DentSCAN is seamlessly integrated into DentCAD giving you a consistent interface from scan to CAD.
- Advanced implantology Integration of DentSCAN and our “Axiom” fitting technology allows accurate implant positions to be extracted from scan data.
- The multi-dies ensure preplines are accurately captured free from obstructions
- Solid fixtures allow for precision capture of stone models, wax-up structures and articulated jaws
- Precision - DentSCAN has in-field calibration to maintain excellence in accuracy and ensure your scans are precise every time.
- Use the multi-die to scan preplines or the articulator to capture the antagonist
- DentSCAN also has the ability to access deep cavities, allowing the clinician to scan dental impressions as well as stone casts.
- DentSCAN scanners are accurate to within 20 microns.
- DentSCAN is available with three software variants; a Base bundle for crowns and bridges, a Plus option for simple implant restorations, and a Pro version for multi-implant restorations. Upgrades between the different levels are controlled by a simple software upgrade, with no need to buy a new scanner or any extra equipment.
- Scalable - Allows you to expand your capabilities from crown and bridge to multi-implants when you’re ready without any changes to hardware.
The system may be operated only by trained dental professionals and qualified personnel.
3D Scanning Area (WxHxD): 3.14 " x 2.36 " x 2.36 " inches
Camera Resolution: 1.4 Mega pixels
Accuracy: 0.2 mm
Scanning Time: Single tooth = 1-2mins , Full arch = 3-4mins
Point Spacing (resolution): 0.06 - 0.02 mm
3D Scanning Principle: Phase shifting optical triangulation
Rotary Stage: 2-axis standard option (3rd axis available)
Scanner Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.34 " x 14.56" x 17.67 "
Weight: 27 lbs
Light Source: LED (30,000 hrs)
Interface: USB 2.0
Power: AC 85~265v / 47 ~ 63Hz
O/S: Windows7 64 bit