Used Dental Autoclave Sterilizer | SciCan Bravo 17
The SciCan Bravo is a fractionated vacuum (steam) autoclave used to sterilize dental and medical instruments.
- Fractionated vacuum system
- 17 L or 21 L chamber capacity
- Intelligent double-locking closed-door drying
- Integrated front-port USB datalogger
- Industry-leading cycle times
- Single use pull-and-push water system
- Bright LCD screen with both visual and audible alarms to notify users for any errors
- One of the fastest autoclaves on the market today
- Lightning fast and consistent dry loads every time to allow more loads to be processed daily
- Guaranteed fresh water with every cycle
- Allows user to choose the appropriate cycle for each load
- Convenient and versatile operation
- Allows cycle data to be stored digitally, making record keeping simple and efficient
- Routine maintenance is easy to perform
- Easy-to-use interface
- Allows quick processing of 3 full-sized cassettes or up to 15 pouches
- Ensures the door is fully closed for complete safety from beginning to end
Use only distilled water of high quality. The use of water of inadequate quality can severely damage the equipment.
Unit size: 22 in. x 19 in. x 16.5 in.
Chamber volume: 17 L / 4.5 gal
Sterilization chamber dimensions: 10 in. (diameter) x 14 in. (depth)
Weight (without water): 121 lb.
Power supply: 120V, 60Hz, 15A, 1700W ; 220/230V, 60Hz, 10A, 2300W ; 220/240V, 50Hz, 10A, 2300W
Nominal power: 1700 W (15A)
AC fuses (6,3 x 32 mm): F 15A
External dimensions (excluding rear connections): 18.9 in. x 22.04 in. x 16.5 in.
Insulation class: Class I
Installation category: Cat. II
Distilled water tank capacity: ~ 4.6 L / 1.22 gal (water at MAX level), ~ 0.8 L / 0.02 gal (water at MIN level)
Sterilization programs: Available: 10, Pre-sets: 4 (direct selection by user)
Preheating time (from cold): ~ 10 minutes
Bacteriological filter (PTFE filtering element): Porosity: 0.2 µm, Connection: male 1/8" NPT connector
Serial connection: DB-9 pin (female) connector