Used Dental Sterilizers & Autoclaves | Pelton & Crane Magnaclave
The Magnaclave is used to sterilize instruments for dental procedures. It is ideal for busy group practices, emergency clinics, nursing homes, veterinary clinics, and small hospitals.
The Magna-Clave also features a series of safety measures, like a Pelton & Crane-patented door lock that seals the entirety of the sterilizer’s rim, as well as clarity features like a series of indicator lights ("Power On,” "Heat On,” "Sterile,” and "Open Door”).
- Safety Lock System
- Door Locking Mechanism
- Frontal Temperature and Pressure Gauge
- Audible Warning Indicator
- "Open Door" Light
- Water Level Indicator
- Preheat Capability
- Automatic Timer Activation
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Offers a large chamber capacity (15" x 26")
- Protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure
- Provides handy storage space.
- Promotes easy cleaning and maintenance
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Clear, concise operating instructions makes training easy.
- Do not attempt to open the door unless "Open Door" light has illuminated and pressure gauge indicates "0"
Power Requirements: 208VAC, 60Hz; 220-240VAC, 50/60Hz (requires dedicated 30 amp circuit)
External Dimensions(W x D x H): 28” x 34.5” x 23”
Weight: Approx. 355 lbs
Chamber Size (W x D x H): 15.25” x 26” x 15”
Unwrapped Cycle Times: 35 minutes cold, 18 minutes hot
Start Time: (to 134 degree C) 13 minutes warm
Sterilization Time: 18 minutes